Roanoke Photos

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Zoo Part 4


Ok so continuing on our tour of the Mill Mountain Zoo here are 2 beautiful Snow Leopards. Their fur was still very thick for the winter and they seemed to be enjoying the cold day outside.










Here we have Kazakhstan Corsac Fox, he is very pretty and shy. This little guy didn't really want to pose for a picture but he let me get one anyways.









This guy is the Zoos' very own funny Llama. While I was there, this llama was jumping around like a bunny rabbit which was very funny! Oh and can you spot the Pot-Bellied Pig?










This is a Dwarf Zebu. He was very busy eating!











I love these guys, I call them furry chickens and then I come home and snuggle with my own furry chicken - my Shih Tzu.








Well there will b e 2 more posts from the Zoo and I will also have stuff from tomorrows St. Paddy's Day Parade and festival! Erin Go Bragh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home